Tuesday, February 28, 2012

• Superhero Lotion •

The problem:
Lotion sucks.  I know it.  My kids know it.  It's greasy.  It's cold.  It makes your pajamas cling to you after your bath.

- before -
But, I was tired of getting the "bad mom" look from my kid's doctor as she told me for the um-teenth time that my kids had dry skin.  I went home and after just one day of forcing lotion onto my children (I'll spare you the details), I knew I needed a new approach.  Well, out of necessity comes invention, and "Superhero Lotion" came to be.

My solution:  "Superhero Lotion"
Superhero Lotion is just regular lotion - the superhero powers are all in the application.

- after -

How to apply:
The Superman "S" - make an "S" on their chest, this gives them Superman powers.
The Zorro "Z" - make a "Z" on their back - this gives them good sword fighting skills.
The Fast Leg - one leg needs a quick zip down the leg - this is the fast leg.
The Zig-Zag Leg - one leg needs a zig-zag motion - this is for good zig-zagging.
Fast Feet - the feet should be quickly patted to make them "fast feet."
Good Sitting skills - pat the butt for good sitting skills (yes, this is a superhero power)
The "I love you" Arm - one arm gets a straight line "I" for the "I love you" from mom.
The # 1 Arm - one arm gets a straight line #1 because mom thinks they're the best.
The Mask - so the bad guys can't see them - it works better when applied in dots.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. Very creative and incredibly cute. And who of us couldn't use a few more superhero abilities?

    ReplyDelete